MtA Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

.. Just another day ..

Well, things have been busy to say the least. We've been planning, cleaning, and rushing the last couple weeks... birthday parties, landscaping, politics, and planning for summer.



Aside from that, I've been really taking a lot of pictures. A LOT. Also, starting to sell calendars on CafePress, and eventually branching out to Etsy, If I can get my cards straight. I really hope to actually be somewhat successful with my photos. Nothing Monstrous, but something subtle would be nice. We all love money right?

Christie, My best friend, is helping me get organized. She is one patient woman, to be helping ME. I have a huge organization problem. Its not that I Can't GET organized. Its that I Can't STAY organized... (( sigh ))

So, starting now, well, a week ago, I began organizing within my home. I purchased a planner, and will be "scheduling" myself business wise there, and then My home things will be lil side notes, just to make sure I do them. My problem is, I take on TOO Much, and don't anticipate having success, then being overloaded. Plus, making sure I can continue to do the things I want, so I don't lose interest. So , I know I have something People want, and two great ideas started for a great business.. Just want to make sure I'm prepared this time.

Thank you Christie!


... on a more personal note.


Things have been .. eh.. ah.... rough, to say the least. I know life is meant to be hard and trial-some. but DAMN when does it end? I feel like every time I turn around, I'm hit with another dilemma where I have a good chance of being screwed or , getting hurt. Things just don't seem fair at this time in my life.

Love, Kids, and Cleaning. Make up for at least 90% of my stress each day. Don't even ask about the other 10%.

♥♥♥ but, there is one GREAT thing going for me. I can't tell you YET, but soon, I'll be able to. I'm so happy about it my buttons might pop off my pants. ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Christie Silvers said...

Love ya too girlie! I hope that the organization is coming along smoothly. It sounds like you're on the way to success. :-)